The unique properties of Mohair and Bamboo combine to create the ultimate foot healthy natural fibre sock
Therapeutic support for symptons of:
- Circulatory problems
- rynaud's syndrome
- sweaty feet
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Moisture management - Mohair has natural wickability and moisture absorption
- Blister resistance - The smooth fibres and quick drying properties of mohair reduce chafing
- Thermally balanced - Natural breathability and insulating properties keep your feet cool in summer and warm in winter
- Odour free - Unlike synthetic fibres, the natural breathability and smooth fibres prevent the build up of bacteria and keep your feet feeling fresh
- Anti-fungal - Bamboo has an inherent natural anti-bacterial agent called "bamboo-kun". This does not cause skin allergies like some added agents
- Super soft - Bamboo has natural non-irritating silky soft feeling for added comfort
Everyday wear by diabetics, people with poor circulation. (Worn by others too!). Leisure, not designed for heavy walking.
4-12 (extra stretch so one size fits all)
50% Bamboo, 18% Mohair, 18% Wool, 14% Polyamide
One size fits all. Not designed for heavy walking.