The OZtrail Tasman Tents are one of OZtrail's most popular designs. These models have been developed over years of use, utilising customer feedback and then incorporating today's features and techologies.
Each model is based around five main principles.
The OZtrail Tasman 4V has a silver-coated UVTex polyester fly fabric, which provides this tent with excellent shelter from sun, wind and rain.
The Dryseam factory taped seams also keep the tent weatherproof by preventing leakage.
The laminated welded corners are a unique construction that uses a multi-layered heavy duty PE lamination that is welded, rather than stitched, at high stress points in the tent floor, delivery exceptional waterproofness and durability.
The Tasman 4V is designed to stand strong in windy conditions and is incredibly lightweight, making it perfect for your next camping and outdoor advenutre.
Please Note:Awning poles are notincluded.
- Front and rear D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Front vestibule storage area, ideal to keep some gear out of the elements
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so youll sleep better
- 100% polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
- Includes: 1x Tent, 1x 150D Polyester carry bag
- Awning poles not included
- Number of users: 4
- Material: Silver-coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric, Heavy-duty PE Polyester floor, No-See-Um insect-proof mesh, Fibreglass frame
- Pack weight: 5,6kg
- Tent height: 185cm
- Pack size: 65 x 18 x 18cm
- Size: 240 x 220 x 180cm